34 Weeks Update

34 Weeks Update.
  
How far along: 34 Weeks
Gender: BOY! - Like, double-confirmed recently.
Weight gain: "Negative one and a half pounds" /high-five from OB
Maternity clothes: I got a new black dress that I'm pretty much going to live in until baby shows up.
Stretch marks: Oh, lord, yes.  ugh.
Belly button in or out: Out!  I asked if it could unravel and all my guts could spill out.  Apparently that's not a thing.
Best moment this week: Picking Ben up at the airport.  Seeing how damned excited Felix was to see him.  Seeing how much the dogs missed him and how much they were like, "Oh YES, now we can sleep." about it all.
Worst moment this week: I wasn't able to attend a good friend's wedding this last weekend.  I knew I would be disappointed and I was just as, if not more so, disappointed than anticipated. 
Miss anything: Wine.  Getting up off the floor, couch, car easily.  Cuddling Felix close.  Sleeping on my stomach.
Movement: All over.  His little foot or hand keeps appearing on the right side like he thinks it's the exit.
Cravings: The tartest lemon-y lemon bar ever.  Nachos.
Queasy or sick: Doing good!
Mood: Is tired a mood?  I feel tired, nervous, excited, irritated, impatient, shaky, sarcastic, happy, hungry, restless, determined, creative, desperate to finish my to do list, blissful and itchy.
Looking forward to: My baby showers!!!  Deleting my to do list because it's totes done.  Wrapping up crochet projects I've put off for months.  Eating Dairy Queen cake when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment