Beach! Beach! Beach!


"The cure for anything is salt water.  Sweat, tears or the ocean."

We went to the beaaaaaaaaach.  God, I love the ocean and the beach and the sun (who said that?).  I love my family and my ABC (Ari, Beth, Carlos) family.  I love road trips and cheese factories and s'mores.  We had a rockin time.

One minute.

Next minute.


Our FABulous chauffeur.

We've been to this same beach house twice now.  We adore it.  There's a lake in the neighborhood (KAYAK BEER) and the ocean is right across the street.  Rockaway Beach town proper is just up the road.  It's beautiful and there aren't a million people there, even in the height of summer.

 
Felix thought the fridge at the beach house was great fun.

Ah, the juggling of motherhood (and wine).

"This is my ball.  Mine.  You understand?"

Cheers!  Happy vacation!
Time for the beach.

My hat flew off no less than a million times.

Can you tell which one of us isn't too sure about the ocean?

The Cabbage Patch Kids and their moms hit the beach

trail

What an adorable family...and Christi
Some much needed sitting on a log and staring off into the sea.

Rocks.

 We hit the Tillamuck Cheese Factory in Tillamuck, OR.  Ate lots of cheese and ice cream samples.  Felix hit a gigantic man and then we ran.  
Tillamuck Cheese Factory.  Cheese-eatin grin.

Ben rockin the ergo.
 Men doing manly things.

 Die, marshmallow, die.

 Me and my love.


Love from the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment